NEEWER LP64 Tripod Head Leveling Base Camera Leveler
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Precise Angle Adjustment- NEEWER LP64 Leveling Base with triple wheels allows you to precisely adjust the angles of your camera and tripod head in a range of -/+5° for keeping the level straight on uneven surfaces. Each wheel comes with a thumb screw to secure the angle
- 3 Inbuilt Bubble Levels- Three inbuilt bubble levels in different orientations help you easily and accurately level the camera and achieve beautiful photographs and videos of any style
- Universal Compatibility- The 3/8” mounting screw and the 3/8” tripod socket are compatible with a great variety of photographic equipment. The 3/8” screw at the top can connect tripod heads and video heads with quick release plates. And the bottom 3/8” thread with a 1/4” to 3/8” adapter can attach the leveling base to tripods, monopods, and sliders of any kind
- Premium Construction- Made of aircraft grade aluminum with black anodized CNC machining treatment, the leveling base is robust and built to last. The nonslip rubber pad on the top prevents the base from slipping and enhances stability
- Lightweight Yet Powerful- Weighing only 7.4oz (210g), this leveling base is portable for transport and compact for storage. With a load capacity of 33lb (15kg), it can mount heavy equipment with reliable security
- Model: LP64
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- Mounting Screw: 3/8"
- Tripod Socket: 3/8"
- Length: 3.6" / 91mm
- Maximum Height: 1.9" / 48mm
- Minimum Height: 1.6" / 40mm
- Base Diameter: 2.7" / 68mm
- Weight: 7.4oz / 210g
- Load Capacity: 33lb / 15kg
- Angle Adjustment: -/+ 5°
- 1 x LP64 Leveling Base
- 1 x 1/4" to 3/8" Adapter Screw