Image flip function / Meet a variety of installation monitoring needs
1. DC Power Adapter and Battery NOT Included in the package.
2. You can download the upgraded installation firmware and operating instructions here.
It's not easy to evaluate your shot solely through your camera's built-in monitor, especially if the entire unit is constantly rotating on a gimbal/ stabilizer, the camera on crane rig jib, One of the biggest issues, when you are doing low-angle/ high angle shot is monitoring what you're shooting.
Neewer monitor is an ideal tool for you to monitor the scene since you can install it where you can conveniently see it.
- 5.5” HD Touch Screen- The full HD touch screen allows you to select and change the settings with a few taps. 1920×1080 full HD display resolution and wide 160° viewing angle ensure sharp and detailed images in all situations. 450 cd/m2 brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio make the screen clearly visible under direct sunlight
- Customizable 3D LUTs- Built-in 3D LUTs allow for accurate real-time color grading for creative artistic color effects. Use the provided USB flash drive to upload your favorite 3D LUTs from PC to the FW600. Supported logs include S-Log 2/3, V-Log, and Log-C
- Advanced Assistant Tools- Featuring Histogram, Peaking Focus Assist, RGB Waveform, RGB Histogram, 3D LUT, Vector Diagram, HDR, Still Frame, Zebra Exposure, Check Field, Zoom, Pixel to Pixel, Image Flip, Image Freeze, Embedded Audio, Center Marker, Safe Area, Ratio Marker, Marker Color, and more tools to improve your shootings
- Latency-Free Transmission- FW600 can directly connect to DSLR camera or camcorder and receive 4K HDMI signals without delays, allowing you to watch and monitor the footage synchronously. Mini HDMI and Micro HDMI cables are included to provide different connecting options. 3.5mm earphone jack enables real-time audio monitoring
- Two Power Sources- The battery plate is compatible with one Sony NP-F battery (not included) for outdoor photography. For continuous power, run FW600 on mains electricity via a DC 12V adapter (not included). The DC 8V output charges your camera through a separate power adapter
- FW600 monitor has 450cd/O Brightness, High Contrast ratio of 1000:1 and 1920x1080 Resolution make the monitor deliver sharp images with more visible details in shadows and highlights.
- Equipped with many professional software features, such as 3D-LUT, Waveform (monitoring color saturation), and Vector Scope (monitoring signal amplitude). 3D-LUT tools are designed for professional color grading, making the color calibration easier and more intuitive.
- Mounts with an L-mount arm for different monitoring angles, and a 1/4" thread screw for wide applications.
- Model: FW600
- Screen Size: 5.5 inch
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Display Area: 120.96(W)x68.04(H)mm
- Aspect Ratio: Auto, 4:3, 16:10, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- In/Output: HDMI
- Input Voltage: DC 7-24 V
- Power: ≤9W
- Power Supply: 12V DC power adapter/Sony NP-F Batteries (DC Adapter and Batteries not included)
- Item Size: 14.3x7.8x2.8cm
- Item Weight: 158grams/0.35 pounds
- Material: Plastic
- Work Temperature: 0-60 degrees
- Weight: 158grams/0.35 pounds
- Viewing Angle: 89°/89°(R/L)89°/89°(U/D)
- Exposure Assist: Histogram, False Colors, Zebra Exposure, HDR
- Single Color: Red, Green, Blue, Gray
- Peaking Focus Assist: Red, Green, Blue, White
- Center Marker, Safety Marker(80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 95%), Ratio Marker (1:1, 4:3, 16:10, 16:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, 2.40:1)
- Zoom: Zoomx2, Zoomx4
- Image Flip (H, V, H/V), Image Freeze, Pixel to Pixel
- Color Temperature: 5600k, 6500k, 9300k, Custom
- 1x FW600 Monitor (Without Battery)
- 1x Mini HDMI Cable
- 1x Micro HDMI Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x OTG Cable
- 1x U Disk
- 1x Sunshield
- 1x L-shape Mount
- 1x Microfiber Cloth
- 1x User Manual
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.