NEEWER CT-16 Wireless Flashlight Trigger Set for DSLR Camera
- This set is designed for photographic studio and on-location work to trigger various flashlights. The transmitter is attached to the hot shoe of the camera while the receiver is plugged into the studio flash. Each receiver works with one studio flash.
- It is compatible with most cameras such as Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus DSLR Cameras.
- It has 16 channels and the transmit frequency of 433MHz can secure fast response and stable transmission.
- The receiver has an on/off switch, and an LED to indicate triggering.
- Energy-saving design with 12V 23A battery for the transmitter and two AA batteries (not included) for the receiver.
- With an umbrella input holder, the trigger can connect with a soft umbrella (flash and soft umbrella not included).
- Channel: 16
- Transmit Frequency: 433MHz wireless remote system
- Transmitter Power: 12V 23A lithium battery
- Receiver Power: 2 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not Included)
- Synchronous speed: Max. 1/250sec
- Outdoor Operation Distance: Up to 30 meters (Open fields, no fraise)
- Indoor Operation Distance: Up to 20 meters
- Dimension of Transmitter: 2.3 x 1.65 x 1.18 inches / 6 x 4.2 x 3 centimeters
- Dimension of Receiver: 3.54 x 1.96 x 1.25 inches / 9 x 5 x 3.2 centimeters
- 1 x CT-16 Wireless Transmitter
- 2/4 x CT-16 Wireless Receiver
- 2/4 x Sync Cable
- 2/4 x Convert Adapter
- 1 x Instruction manual
Note: Camera, flash, soft umbrella, hot shoe base mount, and AA batteries for the receiver are not included.