- Exclusive for Sony Alpha 7C- Neewer CG102 Camera Cage protects your Sony Alpha 7C and provides mounting points for various accessories. Ergonomically designed, it is comfortable to hold and ensures full access to all buttons, connectors, and the battery compartment on the camera
- Diverse Mountings- The camera cage features ARRI locating holes, cold shoe mounts, and multiple 1/4” and 3/8” female threads for mounting a wide variety of accessories. It also has a slot for tying a strap or lanyard to keep your camera from accidentally dropping
- Protective Design- A 1/4” screw at the base of the camera cage can directly attach your Sony Alpha 7C, and the anti-slip rubber pad protects the camera from scratches. To prevent the camera from wobbling, fix the included M2.5 screw into the camera’s strap eyelet with the hex key
- Arca-Type Base- The base with multiple 1/4” and 3/8” threaded holes can be mounted on most tripods and work perfectly with Arca-Swiss quick release plates and other tripod heads. With this camera cage, you can take handheld shots or shoot on any tripod and video head with ease
- Premium Quality- Engineered with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and highly accurate CNC machining, the camera cage is light yet durable. A T-shaped hex key magnetically attached at the bottom helps you easily fasten the screws
- Model: CG102
- Material: Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, silicone
- Dimensions: 5.5” × 3.6” × 2.2” / 138.8 × 91.7 × 55.7mm
- Weight: 5.6oz / 160g
- 1 × Camera Cage compatible with Sony Alpha 7C
- 1 × T-Shaped Hex Key
- 1 × M2.5 Adapter
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.