- The first number is always the lens thread size, the second number is the filter size of the accessory. If the first number is bigger, it's a step-down ring. If the first number is smaller, it's a step-up.
- Give you the ability to connect screw-in filters to different size lenses. For instance, you can connect a 72mm filter to a 67mm lens by placing the 67-72mm ring on the lens and then screwing the filter onto the step-up ring.
- Please verify your camera's lens thread size. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø37 = 37mm lens thread size.
- Neewer Step-up Filter Adapter Ring Set can easily screw onto the front of any lens, and convert the thread size of your lens to the thread size of any other accessory (such as filters, hoods, flashes, and lens converters).
- The Step-up Ring Set includes: (1)49-52mm step-up ring + (1)52-55mm step-up ring + (1)55-58mm step-up ring + (1)58-62mm step-up ring + (1)62-67mm step-up ring + (1)67-72mm step-up ring + (1)72-77mm step-up ring + (1)77-82mm step-up ring.
- Provide a way to fit larger diameter filters or accessories onto a smaller lens.
- Made of premium-grade aluminum, precision production ensures smooth mounting.
- Extremely solid and lightweight, polished and finished with an anodized matte surface.
- Fit any lens with the same filter thread, manual or autofocus, digital or film.
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Black
- 1 x 49-52mm step-up ring
- 1 x 52-55mm step-up ring
- 1 x 55-58mm step-up ring
- 1 x 58-62mm step-up ring
- 1 x 62-67mm step-up ring
- 1 x 67-72mm step-up ring
- 1 x 72-77mm step-up ring
- 1 x 77-82mm step-up ring
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.