NEEWER 72.4"/184cm MIDI to Type C Cable
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Premium Materials- Made of premium aluminum alloy, the 72.4"/184cm cable features multi-layer anti-interference protection, whilst the outer layer is made of nylon braided technology to maintain a longer service life.
- Indicator Lights for MIDI Cable- The Type C MIDI connection gives visible indications. A blue light indicates a normal connection; a green light indicates data input, and a red light means data output.
- Fast and Stable Transmission- Ultra-low latency MIDI Input and Output. Equipped with strong electrical conductivity, the MIDI cable enables smooth and stable transmission and provides protection against electromagnetic interference.
- No Drivers Required- This Type-C cable adopts a premium chip to ensure a stable connection between the devices. It’s easy to set up, just plug and play without having to install drivers. Fits most audio recording APPs, compatible with Windows XP Vista 7 8 10 Mac OS X Android 6.0+ iOS, and most musical instruments.
- Wide Compatibility- Supports most standard MIDI devices in the market, such as electric drums, MIDI keyboards, keyboards, effects units and digital pianos, etc. Connect to your mobile phone or tablet and use a compatible app for recording. Alternatively, connect your MIDI keyboard, synthesizer, electric drum, or any device with MIDI input and output to your computer/laptop to record and edit tracks.
- Material(s): Aluminum Alloy/Nylon
- Length: 72.4’’/184cm
- Weight: 0.1lb / 47g
- 1*MIDI Cable
- 1*User Manual
- 1*USB C Female to USB Male Adapter
- Connect the "MIDI IN" connector on the cable to the "OUT" port on your musical device, and connect the "MIDI OUT" connector to the "IN" port on the device.
- An OTG cable (not included) is required to connect a mobile phone or tablet.
- Turn off your electronic musical devices and computer before connecting.
- Do not send SysEx data greater than the maximum speed of the MIDI protocol (3125 bytes per second), because the bandwidth of USB is much larger than that. If 256 bytes of data are to be sent, a delay greater than 90ms is recommended.
- For Mac OS X users to process SysEx data please use SysEx Librarian as a tool. It automatically limits the maximum sending speed to 3125 bytes per second. The maximum data size will be limited to 256 bytes.
- For Windows users to process SysEx data please use MIDI-OX as a tool. It does not automatically limit the maximum speed, and the user can customize the size and speed. Please make sure that the size does not exceed 256 bytes and that the speed is less than 3125 bytes per second.