- This filter fits any lens with a 67/72/77mm filter size. The filter size is a “Φ” (diameter) symbol followed by a number measured in millimeters, printed on the front or side of your lens. Please check the filter size of your lens before purchasing.
- With neutral density adjustable from 2 to 32, this variable ND filter reduces the light that enters the camera in 1–5 stops, enables you to control exposure in different light conditions, and shoot with slower shutter speeds and wider apertures for smooth motion blur. Ideal for taking images and videos on rivers, waterfalls, clouds, fountains, light trails, and other movements.
- Premium optical glass with multi-resistant coatings is water-repellent, oleophobic, scratch-resistant, and low-reflectance—giving you the ability to take perfect shots with accurate color reproduction in any weather condition.
- The black matte aluminum alloy frame is rugged for outdoor use, and the slim frame avoids vignettes on wide-angle and telescope lenses. Precision-machined threads enable you to mount the filter on any lens with ease.
- Straight knurls allow fluid adjustments from ND2 to ND32. The rotation range is limited to approximately 70° to avoid obnoxious black x-patterns on your images. So every shot you capture will come out with satisfactory results.
- Filter Type: Variable neutral density filter
- Filter Diameter: 62/72/77mm
- Density Adjustment: ND2–32 (1–5 stops)
- Material: Optical glass, aluminum alloy
- 1 x Neewer 67/72/77mm Variable ND2–32 Filter
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.