NEEWER 6-Pack 1m Audio Cable Cords
- The 6-Pack 1m color cables are used for interconnecting microphones, studio equipment, or stage lighting. It has a heavy-duty flexible rubber jacket in 6 colors for easy use and storage.
- A balanced microphone cable consists of three main components the conductors (internal wires, or cores), which carry the signal; the shielding, which helps protect the integrity of the information passing through the conductors; and in the case of a microphone cable, three-pronged connectors (XLR) that allow connection of the cable at either end. All three need to work together to ensure the proper functioning of the cable, especially with increased lengths, as distance provides additional opportunities to increase electromagnetic and other noise interference.
- The female connector is used to input signals, while the male connector is to output signals, so the female end is to connect with the microphone, and the male end is to connect with the mixer.
- Color: Green, Blue, Purple, Red, Yellow, Orange
- Connector: XLR Female to XLR Male 3 Pin
- 6 x XLR Audio Cables 1Meter