NEEWER 40.5MM UV CPL ND4 Filter For Sony A6000
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- 40.5mm Filters
- Compatible with Sony A6000 and Nex Series Cameras with 16-50mm Lens and Samsung NX300 with 20-50mm Lens and another Camera lens with 40.5mm filter thread
- UV filter
- used to reduce UV rays from entering the lens and striking the film.
- Modern lenses often have UV protection built into them as well as digital sensors, however, UV filters are commonly used to help protect the surface of the lens from scratches, smudges, dirt, and other hazards.
- CPL filter
- different than most filters in that it is composed of two pieces of glass, mounted independently inside a round frame so that one can be rotated relative to the other.
- As it is rotated, it increasingly cuts out glare and haze.
- With an SLR, you can actually observe this change through the viewfinder.
- ND4 filter
- It appears gray and reduces the amount of light reaching the film or sensor, but do not have an effect on color balance.
- The purpose of standard photographic neutral density filters is to allow the photographer greater flexibility to change the aperture or exposure time, allowing for more control, particularly in extreme circumstances such as on a very bright day.
- Filter Carrying Pouch
- Protect and organize your filters.
- 1 x 40. 5mm UV Filter
- 1 x 40. 5mm CPL Filter
- 1 x 40. 5mm ND4 Filter
- 1 x Filter Carrying Pouch
- 40.5mm Filters are compatible with all 40.5mm lenses.
- Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap.ONLY Filters, and Pouch is Included.