Note: Camera, Q-N trigger, and batteries for the flash are not included in the package.
- There are 8 flash power output settings (1/128~1/1) and a total of 22 levels of adjustment for precise output control.
- Supports high-speed sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s, flash exposure compensation (FEC), first/second-curtain sync, TTL (Autoflash), Multi (Stroboscopic flash), and M (Manual flash) modes.
- The LCD display screen clearly shows your current settings.
- Also features an autofocus-assist beam, custom functions (C.Fn), power-saving mode, overheating protection.
- Wide Compatibility- Compatible with a wide range of Nikon DSLR cameras, such as D810 D800 D750 D700 D7500 D7200 D7100 D7000 D610 D600 D500 D5 D4 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3000 D90 D80 D70 D60 D50, and more
- Powerful Speedlight- This powerful flash features a high guide number of 36 (ISO 100, 105mm), 22 steps of flash power output (1/1~1/128), 0.1s~2.2s fast recycling time, 1/350s~1/20000s flash duration, and 210 full-power flashes using two 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries (not included)
- Flash Modes & Functions- Supports TTL (Autoflash), M (Manual flash), Multi (Stroboscopic flash), 2.4GHz wireless Master/Slave, optical slave modes (S1/S2), flash exposure compensation (FEC), up to 1/8000s high-speed sync (HSS), first/second-curtain sync, 24~105mm auto/manual zoom, custom functions (C.Fn), and autofocus-assist beam
- Built-in 2.4GHz Wireless Control- The Neewer NW420N on-camera flash is compatible with Nikon DSLR cameras with TTL autoflash. The built-in 2.4GHz wireless Q system has a total of 3 groups (A/B/C) and 32 channels. The flash is also password-protected—set a password (1~99) for it. When using the Neewer 2.4GHz wireless Q-N transmitter (not included), the NW420-N flash can be triggered remotely as a off-camera flash
- Additional Functions- Rotate the flash -90° to 180° horizontally and tilt it -7° to 90° vertically for multiple-angle shooting. The overheating protection feature helps extend its service life. Weighing 7.41oz/210g, it’s easy to carry for on-the-go photography
- Model: NW420N
- Guide Number: 36 (ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: 24~105mm auto/manual zoom
- Flash Modes: TTL, M, Multi, FEC, 2.4GHz Wireless Master/Slave, optical slave modes (S1/S2)
- Flash Duration: 1/350s~1/20000s
- Flash Power Output: 1/128~1/1 (1/3 stop increments), a total of 22 adjustments
- Sync Modes: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000s), first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync
- Multi Flash Mode: Up to 90 times, 90Hz
- Wireless Flash: Optical, 2.4GHz transmission
- Optical Slave Mode: S1, S2
- 2.4GHz Wireless System: 3 groups (A,B,C), 32 channels (1~32)
- Wireless Triggering Distance: 30m (2.4GHz); Optical 12~15m (Indoor), 8~10m (Outdoor)
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270°
- Vertical Tilt Angle: -7°~90°
- Recycling Time: 0.1s~2.2s
- Full-Power Flashes: 210
- Power Supply: 2 Ni-MH/AA batteries (not included)
- Color Temperature: 5600K (±200K)
- Dimensions: 5.9” × 2.5” × 1.5” / 15 × 6.4 × 3.9cm
- Weight: 7.41oz / 210g
- 1 × NW420N Speedlight Flash
- 1 × Mini Stand
- 1 × Protective Case
- 1 × Diffuser
- 1 × Manual
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.