- Neewer VT-1520 Tripod with Fluid Head is widely compatible with DSLR cameras, video cameras, camcorders, telescopes, and other devices with a standard 1/4" screw mount. Built with solid aluminum alloy, it offers great stability for all photographic purposes, including wildlife, landscape, macro, and portraits.
Large Load Capacity
- The maximum load capacity of this tripod is 22lb/10kg, which means you can mount a big camera with a long lens on it without fearing shakes, tilts, and falls.
- Panning Rotation Angle Smoothly and Fluidly
- The fluid head with a handle lets you control your camera in extremely smooth movements. You can tilt the head back (70°) and forth (90°) for multiple shooting angles, or rotate it at 360° for easy panning. The quick-release plate allows you to snap in your device without alignment.
- The flip locks automatically fix the legs securely to make the tripod stay put on the ground. You can spread the legs at different angles to fit various terrains.
- Fold the tripod into a compact monopod with ease and store it in the carrying bag when you are ready for another exploration.
- Model: VT-1520
- Tripod Dimensions (collapsed): 26.0" × 4.5" × 3.7" / 660 × 115 × 95mm
- Fluid Head Dimensions: 4.3" × 5.1" × 3.5" / 110 × 130 × 90mm
- Quick Release Plate Size: 3.5" × 2.0" / 90 × 50mm
- Fluid Head Base Diameter: 2.6" / 65mm
- Minimum Height: 24" / 61cm
- Maximum Height: 66"/ 168cm
- Tilt Angle: -70°–90°
- Rotation Range: 360°
- Quick Release Plate Screw: 1/4"
- Fluid Head Base Screw: 3/8”
- Weight: 4.1lb / 1.9kg
- Maximum Load Capacity: 22lb / 10kg
- Material: Aluminum alloy / Plastic
- VT-1520 Video Tripod with Fluid Head
- Carrying bag
- User manual
- Return Policy
- Shipping Info
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- 3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
- It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- 1. United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- 2. Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.