- ND1000 Filter- Measuring only 0.08”/2mm in-depth, this slim ND filter with high-quality optical glass helps reduce the amount of light entering your camera’s sensor and provides 10 stops of light reduction without color cast
- 28 Multi-Resistant Coatings- Featuring 28 layers of coatings, the filter can reduce lens glare and ghosting—perfect for outdoor photography. The coatings are water-resistant, scratch-resistant, and oil-resistant
- Enhanced Image Color- A nano metallic alloy coating on both sides of the optical glass reduces infrared light and gives better color neutrality
- Long-Exposure Photography- Avoid overexposed, blown-out images and use a slower shutter speed to capture motion trails and time-lapse photos
- Compatibility- The 100 x 100mm filter is compatible with the Z-pro Series filter system and a wide range of camera lenses with a maximum thread size of 86mm
- A nano metallic alloy coating on both sides of the optical glass ensures a uniform density and enhanced color neutrality without infrared light.
- The ND1000 filter delivers 10 stops of light reduction—perfect for long-exposure photography and video shooting under full sunlight.
- Capture motion blur using a slower shutter speed.
- Decrease the depth of field by using wider apertures to emphasize part of a scene.
- Lens Filter Type: ND
- Materials: Optical glass
- Dimensions: 3.94” x 3.94” / 100 x 100mm
- 1 x ND1000 Square Filter
- 1 x Filter Carrying Pouch
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.