- Powerful Studio Strobe- With a stable 5600K color temperature and a guide number of 58, this 300Ws studio strobe provides powerful and reliable flash lighting for still, product, portrait, and wedding photography. The aluminum alloy casing is robust enough to withstand everyday wear and tear
- Short Flash Duration & Fast Recycling- Manual mode allows you to have total control over the flash power by adjusting the power range from 7.0–10 (1/8–1/1). Fast recycling time (0.4–2.5s) and short flash duration (1/800–1/2000s) ensure that you will never miss a moment
- Optical Slave Modes- Optical Slave Modes (S1 & S2) enable one strobe to trigger another automatically—a simple and fast way to activate multiple strobe lights in a large area
- Adjustable Brightness & Handy LCD Display- adjustable brightness levels from 10% to 100% with 10% increments to help you preview the shot. An easy-to-read LCD display shows you the current light settings at a glance
- Versatile Mounting- Mount the studio strobe on a light stand (not included) or hold it in your hand to light from any angle. Bowens S-type mount works with various lighting tools from softboxes to beauty dishes, and the umbrella mount securely holds a lighting umbrella (not included) in place
Flash Photography Made Easy
- The high-powered S101-300W studio strobe provides a maximum flash power of 300Ws and consistent 5600K flash lighting to make your photos stand out from the crowd—perfect for still, product, portrait, wedding, and sports photography.
Optical Slave Mode & Manual Mode
- Use Optical Slave (S1 & S2) Mode to instantly trigger multiple strobe lights in a large area. In Manual Mode, decide how much flash power you want and easily adjust the output range from 7.0–10 (1/8–1/1).
Capture the Perfect Moment
- With a short flash duration of up to 1/2000s and a fast recycling time of up to 0.4s when using minimum flash power settings, the strobe gives you the speed to keep up with your subjects and freezes their motion—whether they are dancers or skateboarders.
Multiple Mounting Options
- Mount the strobe on a light stand or hold it in your hand to brighten up the subject from any angle. Bowens S-Type mount allows you to attach light shaping tools, such as softboxes, beauty dishes, and snoots, to the strobe. The umbrella mounting hole securely supports umbrellas with the locking hole.
- Model: S101-300W
- Input: AC 220V–240V 60Hz
- Maximum Flash Power: 300Ws
- Flash Power Range: 7.0–10 (1/8–1/1)
- Guide Number: 58
- Flash Modes: Manual Mode, Optical Slave Mode (S1/S2)
- Recycling Time: 0.4s–2.5s
- Flash Duration: 1/800s–1/2000s
- Color Temperature: 5600K (±200K)
- Brightness Levels: 9
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Dimensions: 12.6” × 10.6” × 6.5” / 32 × 27 × 16.5cm
- 1 × S101-300W Studio Strobe Light
- 1 × Power Cable
- 1 × Reflector
- 1 × User Manual
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.