- Blue yeti snowball yeti X microphone can be directly mounted on the arm stand via 3/8" to 5/8" screw adapter, please DO NOT use with the shock mount to avoid instability.
- It's NOT compatible with Blue Yeti and its maximum load-bearing weight is 1 kilogram.
- There might be a bit color distortions due to different computer resolutions.
- Because of the manual measurement, there will be a bit of error here. Please understanding, thank you.
- All-Purpose Boom Arm
- Neewer NW-35 Boom Arm is a perfect choice to elevate your recordings at home or studio while saving a lot of desktop space—suitable for Youtubers, podcasters, musicians, voice actors, and video gamers. Constructed with high-grade steel, NW-35 has a maximum load capacity of 3.3lb (1.5kg) and the C-clamp ensures secure mounting on a desk up to 1.7” (4.5cm) in thickness.
- Flexible & Smooth Adjustment
- The boom arm is 360° fully rotatable with a 270°-pivotable spigot for flexible microphone angle adjustment. Two reinforced springs enable smooth and quiet movements to minimize vibration noise and allow you to modify the reach both vertically and horizontally.
- Universal Compatibility
- The 3/8” to 5/8” adapter is compatible with a wide array of shock mounts and microphones, including Blue Yeti and Blue Snowball. With it, you can mount your favorite microphone on NW-35 Boom Arm without the fear of incompatibility.
- Useful Accessories
- The kit comes with a snap-on mic clip that fits microphones of 35mm in diameter. A double-layer pop filter with a bendable goose-neck can effectively eliminate plosives to help you get clear vocal recordings.
- Boom Arm:
- Model: NW-35
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Horizontal Reach: 27.6” / 70cm
- Load Capacity: 3.3lb / 1.5kg
- Weight: 1.7lb / 0.8kg
- Desktop C-Clamp:
- Maximum Opening: 1.7” / 45mm
- Mic Clip:
- Diameter: 1.4” / 35mm
- NW-35 Boom Arm
- Desktop C-Clamp
- NW (B-3) Pop Filter
- Mic Clip
- 3/8” to 5/8” Adapter
- Return Policy
- Delivery Terms
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- 3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
- It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
- All orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX.
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- Shipping Area: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.