NEEWER NW-088 Handheld Microphone Boom Arm
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Lightweight and Sturdy Material: Made of Aluminum, 35.27 ounce lightweight makes it easier to hold in hand and carry around. The better choice for long-time work with it. Durable and well-balanced
- Padded Handle: The handle is padded by a layer of thick foam, provides comfortable touch in use, and reduces operator’s fatigue with lengthy shoots. Perfect for interviews, small crew documentary, field recording, ENG, EFP, video production, TV and film applications, etc
- Built-in XLR Cable: Features one XLR Cable for microphones. More convenient to set up and easier to use. The female plug of the cable is in at the bottom of the rod, concealing the cable perfectly.
- Adjustable Length: 5-section telescoping boom pole can extend your microphone up to 118.5 inches and collapses to just 33.8 inches
- 3/8- 5/8 Inches Converter: Come with a 3/8 inches and 5/8 inches adapter, compatible with more microphone holders
- Designed for microphone holding, the durable handheld microphone boom pole is a great tool for ENG, EFP, and other field recording applications.
- This Boom Pole is machined from sturdy and lightweight aluminum, which allows you to mount your microphone securely and follow your sound source with ease.
- Five telescopic rods utilize a twist-and-lock system; creating quick, simple, and efficient settings extending the length from 33.8inches/86 centimeters to 118.5 inches/301 centimeters.
- Built-in XLR cable helps to set up faster, save your time at work.
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Length: 33.8 -118.5 inches/86 -301 centimeters
- 1 x Adjustable Microphone Boom Pole with Built-in XLR cable
- 1 x 3/8- 5/8 inches Screw Converter