- This boom arm must be fixed on a solid wall and the monolight in the picture is not included
- Please make sure to mount this boom arm on a solid wall. Do not mount it on non-load-bearing walls.
- Wide Application: The Neewer wall-mounted boom arm is a space-saving holder for strobe, monolight, ring light, softbox, reflector, and microphone that need to be fixed on the wall of your room, studio, or workshop
- Adjustable Length: The length can be extended up to 4.1’ (125cm) to suit your different requirements, and the triangle structure adds stability to the boom arm
- Dual-Swivel Design: You can swing the boom arm up and down or side to side from 0° to 180° for various angle adjustments, or fold it flat against the wall to save space when necessary
- Secure Mounting: The 4 expansion screws included in the package help you easily mount the boom arm to a solid wall, firm and secure
- Neewer Wall-Mounted Boom Arm is a versatile holder that offers multiple adjustments on lengths and angles without taking up any floor space. Equipped with a double-end adapter with 1/4” and 3/8” threads, it’s compatible with various gadgets such as strobes, ring lights, monolights, softboxes, reflectors, microphones, and DSLR cameras.
Extendable, Stable & Durable
- The boom arm can be stretched up to 4.1’ (125cm) to provide you numerous length options. The triangle structure adds stability to the boom arm when it holds a heavy item, and the aluminum alloy construction is durable yet sleek.
- The dual-swivel design lets you swivel the boom arm up and down, or side to side in a 180° range to obtain accurate beam angles or to take overhead photos. Such design also allows you to fold the boom arm up against the wall to save space when not in use.
- 4 included expansion screws help you install the boom arm on your wall or ceiling easily and securely.
- Extension Range: 2.6’–4.1’ / 78.5–125cm
- Weight: 5.4lb / 2.5kg
- Load Capacity: 6.6lb / 3kg
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- 1 × Wall-Mounted Boom Arm
- 4 × Expansion Screws
- Return Policy
- Delivery Terms
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- 3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
- It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
- All orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX.
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: email@example.com
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- Shipping Area: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.