- This boom arm must be fixed on a solid wall and the monolight in the picture is not included
- Please make sure to mount this boom arm on a solid wall. Do not mount it on non-load-bearing walls.
- Space-Saving Solution- Neewer Wall-Mounted Boom Arm is a versatile holder that offers multiple adjustments on lengths and angles without taking up any floor space. Equipped with a double-end adapter with 1/4” and 3/8” threads, it’s compatible with various gadgets such as strobes, ring lights, monolights, softboxes, reflectors, microphones, and DSLR cameras.
- Extendable, Stable & Durable- The boom arm can be stretched up to 4.1’ (125cm) to provide you with numerous length options. The triangle structure adds stability to the boom arm when it holds a heavy item, and the aluminum alloy construction is durable yet sleek.
- Flexible Angles- The dual-swivel design lets you swivel the boom arm up and down, or side to side in a 180° range to obtain accurate beam angles or to take overhead photos. Such design also allows you to fold the boom arm up against the wall to save space when not in use.
- Secure Mounting- 4 included expansion screws help you install the boom arm on your wall or ceiling easily and securely.
- Extension Range: 2.6’–4.1’ / 78.5–125cm
- Weight: 5.4lb / 2.5kg
- Load Capacity: 6.6lb / 3kg
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- 1 x Wall-Mounted Boom Arm
- 4 x Expansion Screws
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.