NEEWER BG-E21 Replacement Battery Grip for Canon 6D Mark II
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Designed for Canon 6D Mark II DSLR Camera.
- Most extended function keys on this battery grip are equivalent to the corresponding key functions on the camera, you can do the same with the camera operation in a different situation.
- Provide extra power for continuous shooting, Effectively extending your shooting time.
- Shutter button, tripod socket, exposure lock button, flash lock button, and auto-focus point selection button on the underside of your camera for convenient and improved operability.
- Equipped with a tripod socket on the bottom of the grip so that the battery grip can be mounted on a tripod.
- Power Source: 1 or 2 Pack LP-E6 battery (Battery NOT included)
- Weight: 9.17 oz / 260g
- Fit Camera: Canon 6D Mark II DSLR Camera
- Input Voltage: 8.4 V
- Meterial: PC/ABS
- Dimension: 14.55 x 8.54 x 11.17 centimeters
- 1 x Battery Grip
- The Battery and Camera are Not included.
- Please turn off the camera power when assembling and disassembling the battery, Otherwise, The camera may be damaged.
- please use the battery which the specifications specified, otherwise, the camera may not boot or be damaged
- Do not dial out the battery holder when the camera is turned on, Otherwise, it may cause the camera to crash or damage.
- The locking wheel does not overturn tight when assembling and disassembling the battery, Otherwise, it will lead to demolition difficult.