- Camera, Q-S trigger and batteries for the flash are not included in the package.
- There are 8 flash power output settings (1/128~1/1) and a total of 22 levels of adjustment for precise output control.
- Supports high-speed sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s, flash exposure compensation (FEC), first/second-curtain sync, TTL (Autoflash), Multi (Stroboscopic flash), and M (Manual flash) modes.
- The LCD display screen clearly shows your the current settings.
- Also features autofocus-assist beam, custom functions (C.Fn), power-saving mode, overheating protection.
- Model: NW420S
- Guide Number: 36 (ISO 100)
- Flash Coverage: 24~105mm auto/manual zoom
- Flash Modes: TTL, M, Multi, FEC, 2.4GHz Wireless Master/Slave, optical slave modes (S1/S2)
- Flash Duration: 1/350s~1/20000s
- Flash Power Output: 1/128~1/1 (1/3 stop increments), a total of 22 adjustments
- Sync Modes: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000s), first-curtain sync, second-curtain sync
- Multi Flash Mode: Up to 90 times, 90Hz
- Wireless Flash: Optical, 2.4GHz transmission
- Optical Slave Mode: S1, S2
- 2.4GHz Wireless System: 3 groups (A,B,C), 32 channels (1~32)
- Wireless Triggering Distance: 30m (2.4GHz); Optical 12~15m (Indoor), 8~10m (Outdoor)
- Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0~270°
- Vertical Tilt Angle: -7°~90°
- Recycling Time: 0.1s~2.2s
- Full-Power Flashes: 210
- Power Supply: 2 Ni-MH/AA batteries (not included)
- Color Temperature: 5600K (±200K)
- Dimensions: 5.9” × 2.5” × 1.5” / 15 × 6.4 × 3.9cm
- Weight: 7.41oz / 210g
- 1 × NW420S Speedlight Flash
- 1 × Mini Stand
- 1 × Protective Case
- 1 × Diffuser
- 1 × Manual
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.