The battery grip is designed for the Canon EOS 70D/80D digital SLR and offers the user multiple power options plus vertical control. The battery grip also makes holding your 70D/80D in the vertical or portrait position more comfortable. Shutter release, main dial, AF Point Selection, AF/FE Lock, Index, Aperture, Exposure Compensation Button and Reduce Button functions are all replicated on the grip, making operation of the camera more convenient when shooting in the portrait format. Features shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button.
The battery grip will hold up to 2 Canon LP-E6 batteries to offer a greater shooting duration and also can be used with 6 AA batteries. This not only increases shooting times but also means that the universally available AA batteries can be used in the event that your lithium ion batteries fail.
Note: Camera and Battery are NOT included
- Large capacity battery grip designed for EOS 70D/80D
- Powered by up to two Battery Pack LP-E6, six AA-size/LR6 batteries or optional AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6
- Improved ergonomics for comfortable holding
- Features a variety of operating controls: shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button
- Ideal for high volume and easy vertical shooting
- Battery: one or two Battery Packs LP-E6 (not included) or six-AA/LR6 Alkaline batteries(not included)
- Power switch: Camera’s power switch
- Possible shots: Refer to your camera’s Instruction Manual.
- Working humidity range: O°C- +40°C-/32°F-104°F
- Working humidity: 85% or less
- Dimensions: Approx. 145.6(W) ×113.3(H) ×85.3(D) mm/5.7(W) ×4.4(H) ×3.4(D) in.
- Weight: Approx. 295g/10.4 oz. (without batteries and battery magazine)
- 1x Battery grip
- 1x AA battery holder(battery not include)
- 1x LP-E6 battery holder(battery not include)