The Neewer 60cm Handheld Stabilizer is a lightweight stabilizing system created for DSLR cameras weighing up to 6lbs. This compact handheld system takes away the need for tripods or dolly’s, giving videographers the ability to create smooth videos while the camera is in motion. It features a camera platform with both x and y adjustments, and multiple mount holes for various camera positions. The weight plate contains six weight discs to balance your camera on the stabilizer. These can be added or removed based on your need. The weights are fastened on the weight plate with 1/4″ screw.
The back and forth, side to side moving platform allows for a quick adjustment of horizontal balance while the disks on the base platform adjust the camera’s vertical balance. When properly balanced, the camera floats, and the stabilizer is ready to use.
- This system is especially good for video cameras, video capable DSLR cameras and DVs.
- Allows high and low angle shooting, high precision bearings and low friction joints.
- Stretch adjustment improves weight ratio, and reduces the clump weights greatly.
- The Quick Release Plate can accept any camera with 1/4″ and 3/8″.
- The quick release plate with mark can record the dynamic balance for different equipments.
- Bidirectional base plate with fine adjustment system can be adjusted freely to any direction.
- It can be extended from 15.2″ to 24″ to adapt to the weight of the camera.
- Aluminum construction with black powder coating.
- Comfortable handle.
- Maximum Length: Approx. 24″/60cm
- Minimum Length: Approx. 15.2″/38.6cm
- Quick Release Plate Scale: 1.96″/50mm (Either side)
- Capacity Range: Approx. 1.1-6.0lbs/0.5-2.7kg
Note: Camera not included.
- 1x Stabilizer
- 1x Carry Bag