NEEWER 1.6 Feet Mircrophone XLR Splitter Male to 2 Female Cable
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- XLR Male to Dual Female Mic Cable- This 3-pin XLR male to dual XLR female Y cable is designed to connect two XLR outputs to one XLR input. Ideal for mixer, amplifier, equalizer, limiter, audio crossover, digital decoder, and more
- Balanced Connection- The pin 1 / pin 2 / pin 3 of the male connector is connected to the pin 1 / pin 2 / pin 3 of the female connector respectively. The balanced connection helps reduce interference and provides a pristine signal
- Oxygen-Free Copper- 20 AWG 4N oxygen-free copper with higher conductivity and cable shielding ensures high fidelity sound quality and enhances signal clarity. Great for music lovers, studio recording, and live performances
- Copper Spiral Braid- Heavy-duty XLR connectors are durable and the strain relief makes it last longer. The copper spiral braid effectively reduces interference while maintaining good flexibility
- PVC Jacket & PE Insulation- The flexible yet durable PVC jacket protects the cable from wear and tear. And the polyethylene (PE) wire insulation helps boost the high-frequency signal. The outer diameter of the cable is 0.24"/6mm
- This XLR male to dual XLR female Y splitter cable lets you connect an XLR input to two XLR outputs.
- The PVC jacket helps protect the cable against daily wear.
- Nickel-plated connectors provide a reliable connection.
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors enhance signal clarity.
- This shielded cable prevents interference and minimizes noise.
- XLR connectors with internal strain relief offer rugged reliability.
- Flexible yet durable construction ensures a long lifespan.
- Material: PVC
- Connectors: 3-pin XLR female, 3-pin XLR male
- Cable Length: 1.6' / 0.5m
- 1 x 3-Pin XLR Male to Dual XLR Female Cable