- Do not spin wheels by force.
- Do not exceed Autodolly's maximum load capacity of 3 kgs.
- Remove remote battery out when Autodolly doesn't work.
- Ensure that all ground is smooth when necessary.
- Do not attempt to use when the camera or center of gravity is not fixed. Autodolly's default speed is in the max 3rd gear when powered on.
- Remote-Controlled Dolly- Neewer Motorized Camera Dolly is a perfect tool for shooting time-lapse, low-angle, and panoramic videos. Use the wireless remote control to set speed levels (1.4cm/s, 2.4cm/s, 3cm/s), change directions, and start/pause the dolly up to 19.7’ (6m) away
- Angle Adjustable Wheels- Two wheels with 90° angle adjustment enable the dolly to move in circular or linear paths. The 1/4” to 3/8” reversible screw is compatible with almost every video head, ball head, and phone holder. The dolly also works with camera sliders for achieving zoom effects
- Lightweight and Durable- Made of high-quality aluminum alloy and ABS plastic, the dolly can support DSLR cameras, camcorders, and smartphones up to 6.6lb (3kg). Designed to fit in your palm, it is lightweight and conveniently portable for traveling filmmakers
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery- The built-in 1800mAh Li-ion battery can offer up to 6 hours of run time. A provided Micro USB cable helps recharge the battery to 100% in 3 hours
- 4 LED Indicators- 4 LED indicators show charging status (charging: red, fully charged: green), battery status (low battery: 3 indicators flash at the same time), and speed levels
Motorized Camera Dolly
- Neewer Motorized Camera Dolly is a fantastic gadget for filming tracking shots, time-lapse and panoramic videos. It can travel at three speeds (1.4cm/s, 2.4cm/s, 3cm/s), move in opposite directions, and work with camera sliders for taking zoom shots. The wireless remote control helps you easily control the dolly within 19.7ft (6m). Using control buttons can also achieve the same functions.
Linear & Circular Motions
- Two adjustable wheels can create linear, curved, and circular motions. By adjusting the wheels, you can make the dolly move from side to side or in a curved route. Use the remote control to reverse and repeat the motions. The degree marks help you precisely adjust the wheels at 90°.
Extended Battery Life
- The fully charged 1800mAh battery can keep the dolly working for 6 hours for shooting long time-lapse videos. The supplied Micro USB cable helps you recharge the battery to 100% in 3 hours.
Portable and Durable
- The palm-sized dolly can compactly store in your camera bag or backpack. The aluminum alloy build is lightweight but solid, capable of holding a 6.6lb (3kg) professional DSLR camera. A replacement rubber wheel ring and a hex key are also included.
- Material: Aluminum alloy (wheels); ABS plastic (body)
- Load Capacity: 6.6lb / 3kg
- Remote Control Range: 19.7’ / 6m
- Connector: Micro USB
- Fully Charge Time: 3hrs
- Battery Life (Dolly): 6hrs
- Battery Life (Remote Control): 18hrs
- Battery Type (Dolly): 3.7V 1800mAh Li-ion battery
- Battery Type (Remote Control): CR2032 battery
- Remote Control Lifespan: 60000 times
- Speed Levels: 1.4cm/s, 2.4cm/s, 3cm/s
- Mounting Thread: 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16
- Weight: 10.4oz/295g
- 1 × Motorized Camera Dolly
- 1 × Remote Control (Battery Included)
- 1 × Micro USB Cable
- 1 × Rubber Wheel Ring
- 1 × Hex Key
- 1 × 1/4” to 3/8” Reversible Screw
- 1 × User Manual
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.