- Professional Shoulder Rig- Turn your DSLR camera or camcorder into a pro filmmaking system with Neewer Shoulder Rig. Rest it on your shoulder or hold it with the top handle for low-angle shots. 15mm rods connect all the components, and the 60mm-gauge rod rails let you adjust their positions at will
- Universal Baseplate- Baseplate is compatible with DSLR cameras, video cameras, and camcorders via its 1/4” and 3/8” mounting threads. The quick-release plate enables instant camera mounting, and the bubble level gives you precise horizontal composition
- Matte Box & Follow Focus- Matte box fits lenses 43–77mm in diameter. The three flags block excessive light and avoid lens glare for clear, sharp footage. Follow focus allows you to adjust the focus smoothly and accurately with one hand
- Comfortable Handgrips & Shoulder Pad- Anti-slip dual handgrips let you hold the rig with a firm grip while filming moving subjects, and the soft rubber shoulder pad helps reduce muscle strains after a lengthy filming day
- Accessorize the Setup- Multiple 1/4” and 3/8” female threads enable you to equip the rig with various devices, including microphones, monitors, flash strobes, LED video lights to facilitate your filmmaking
Shoulder Rig for Filmmaking
Neewer Shoulder Rig Kit allows you to record high-quality videos with your DLSR camera or camcorder while enjoying exceptional stability and mobility. A 2.4lb (1.1kg) counterweight offsets the weight of the camera for balanced filming experiences. Multiple 1/4” and 3/8” threads on the rig let you mount a wide variety of compatible accessories for a complete and powerful filmmaking system.
Easy to Assemble
All parts of this rig can be connected and fastened through the 15mm rods and the screw knobs. The 60mm-gauge rod rails allow you to adjust the positions of every unit. Solidly constructed, this modular rig is bound to deliver high performance for years to come.
With the 1/4” and 3/8” threads, the baseplate is widely compatible with DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, and camcorders of all kinds. The quick-release plate lets you mount the camera in a second, and a bubble level helps you get accurate composition with ease. It also features 1/4” and 3/8” female threads that enable attachment to a tripod.
The handles with knurled rubber coatings are non-slip and comfortable to hold. The soft shoulder pad effectively ceases muscle pain and soreness caused by a daylong camera operation.
Highly Adaptable Units
The matte box is compatible with lenses 43–77mm in diameter. Its three flaps help reduce unwanted light and prevent glare and haziness on your lens. Follow focus enables smooth and precise focus adjustment, and the gear belt is adjustable to fit lenses of different sizes.
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, ABS
- Rod Diameter: 15mm
- Rod Rail Gauge: 60mm
- Quick Release Plate Screw Thread: 1/4”, 3/8”
- 1 × Matte Box
- 1 × Shoulder Pad
- 1 × C-Shaped Bracket
- 1 × Top Handle
- 1 × Dual Handgrip
- 1 × Follow Focus
- 1 × Gear Belt
- 1 × 2.4lb Counterweight
- 6 × 15mm Rod
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.