NEEWER T333C Carbon Fiber Monopod
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Compatible with Canon Nikon Pentax Sony Fuji Lumix Olympus DSLR and Video Camcorder through a reversible 1/4inch-3/8inch screw on the mounting plate can be adjusted from 1/4inch-3/8inch by unlocking the plate and putting the screw upside down.
- Carbon Fiber constructions, are lightweight and durable, designed for stabilizing your equipment on different occasions. Can also be converted as alpenstock if needed.
- 5-leg sections with the twist-lock anti-rotation system to offer an adjustable height from 18.9 inches/48 centimeters to 64.2 inches/163 centimeters.
- Non-slip foam rounded handgrip and wrist strap ensure a safe hold and avoid the risk of the camera dropping.
- Except for the non-slip rubber for flat ground, it also comes with a screw-in metal spike for easy installation and enhances stability on dirt, grass, and other uneven terrains.
- Main Material: Carbon Fiber
- Section: 5
- Tube diameter: 28-25-22-19-16 millimeters
- Reversible Screw: 1/4inch-3/8inch
- Folded Length: 18.9 inches/48 centimeters
- Extended Length: 64.2 inches/163 centimeters (Max.)
- Load Capacity: 22 pounds/10 kilograms
- Weight: 0.75 pounds/0.34 kilograms
- 1 x Neewer Carbon Fiber Monopod
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x Metal Spike
- The camera is not included.
- When the camera is mounted on a monopod, you need to hold the monopod with one hand, otherwise, it will fall and may cause damage to your camera.