- Please adjust the video mode to 1080P for normal use, otherwise, the monitor does NOT work
- Please turn the volume down before connecting with the camera to record in case of sound noise or sound distortion
- Please set your camera to LCD screen or the monitor can not show the picture normally; If the camera went to sleeping mode, the monitor will have no signal and then you should just restart it
12V adapter is not included.
- External Field Monitor- Featuring a 7” IPS screen, HD 1280 × 800 resolution, 450cd/m² of brightness, a contrast ratio of 1200:1, an aspect ratio of 16:10, and 0.07875 × 0.07875mm dot pitch, this monitor is handy for video shooting
- Supported Formats- Supports 4K UHD 3840 × 2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 1080i (60/59.94/50), 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF), 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98), 576i, 576p, 480i, and 480p
- Ultra-Thin Design & Wide Compatibility- With a 17mm ultra-thin design, the field monitor is lightweight and portable. Compatible with digital SLR cameras, camera kits, handheld stabilizers, camera cranes, and more. The included sunshade blocks harsh sunlight and makes the display visible outdoors
- Advanced Features- Includes monitoring tools such as Peaking Focus Assist, Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono), Pixel to Pixel, Center Marker, Safe Frames (80%, 86%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1, off), Image Flip (H, V, V_H), Image Freeze, and Custom Color Temperature
Cannot turn on the monitor
- Be sure you are powering the monitor with a 12V AC adapter. Or with an NP-F battery, check if it is fully charged and correctly installed. When power is on, the LED indicator will turn red. Wait for 6s and press the power button, the LED indicator will turn blue.
There is noise in my recorded videos
- Press and hold the “<” button to decrease the volume close to zero. Doing so can eliminate noise in your videos.
The monitor displays “No Signal” or the signal connection is unstable
- Try another HDMI cable.
- Connect the monitor to your PC via the HDMI cable and see if your monitor has a signal.
- Change the signal output of your camera. Make sure the signal is in HDMI mode, and the monitor’s input signal supports your camera’s output signal.
- The monitor will lose its signal when the camera is off. Please make your camera’s display stay on longer (disable auto-off if possible) or turn on the camera’s live view function.
- Model: F100
- Panel Type: IPS LCD
- Resolution: 1280 × 800
- Backlight: LED
- Dot Pitch: 0.07875 × 0.07875mm
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Brightness: 450cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
- Viewing Angle: 80°/80° (L/R), 80°/80° (U/D)
- Inputs: HDMI, AV
- HDMI Support Mode:
- 480i / 480p / 576i / 576p / 720p/ 1080i (60/59.94/50) / 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF) / 4K UHD 3840 × 2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98)
- Input Voltage: DC 7–24V
- Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Battery Type: NP-F battery
- Dimensions: 6.9” × 5.1” × 0.7” / 176 × 130 × 17mm
- Weight: 13oz / 370g
- 1 × F100 Monitor
- 1 × Sunshade
- 1 × Mini HDMI Cable
- 1 × Micro HDMI Cable
- 1 × AV Cable
- 1 × Mini Ball Head
- 1 × 11” Magic Arm
- 1 × NP-F550 USB Charger
- 1 × NP-F550 2600mAh Li-ion Battery
- 1 × User Manual
- Neewer Return Policy
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- We accept products to be returned for a full refund for any reason within a month from the order date if the item is brand new in the original package. All returned items must be in brand new condition, in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
These cases are not covered by the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- For returns other than product quality issues, the buyer needs to pay the return shipping fee.
- For orders whose delivery address is actually a freight forwarding service point for international freight, if the package is lost on the way from the courier service point to your physical address, we will not take any responsibility and will not refund for the lost package.
3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Products can be returned for replacement or refund within 3 months for quality-related issues, we will reimburse shipping costs for returns and replacements.
- For orders that have expired the 3-month window, the buyer can only return for a replacement and is responsible for return shipping costs (from the buyer back to Neewer®’s address). We will only pay for postage to ship the replacement or repaired item back to the buyer.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.