This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- To use manual focus, please enable "M mode" or "Release without lens" in the camera’s settings.
- The camera shown in the images is not included.
- Highly Versatile: 35mm prime lens is suitable for a wide variety of photography, including landscape, portrait, still life, traveling, wedding, and macro photography
- Large Aperture: F/1.7 large aperture helps you achieve a blurred background effect and increases the brightness of your images in dark environments
- High-Quality Lens: The multi-coated lens effectively reduces glares and reflection while the rings ensure smooth and precise focusing and aperture adjustments
- Compact & Durable: Constructed in a metal body but only 6.2oz (176g) in weight, the lens is a perfect mixture of durability and portability for outdoor shootings
- The lens is compatible with Canon EF-M / EOS-M Mount Mirrorless Cameras, including EOS M, M2, M3, M5, M6, M10, M50, and M100.
35mm Focal Length
- Highly versatile and reliable, the 35mm lens is suitable for various photography purposes, including landscape, portraits, still life, traveling, wedding, and close-ups.
- The Lens featuring a large f/1.7 aperture will make you achieve a silky bokeh effect that isolates the main subject from the background and allows more lights to enter the lens when shooting in the evening.
- The multi-coated lens can help eliminate undesirable glare and reflection without sacrificing high contrast and resolution. Two well-lubricated rings provide fluid and accurate adjustments on manual focus and aperture.
Compact & Sturdy
- Weighing only 6.2oz (176g), the lens is extremely lightweight for you to carry around with. Its highly durable metal barrel can withstand daily wear and tear.
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.7
- Lens Groups / Elements: 5 / 6
- Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Max. Magnification: 0.113x
- Angle of View: 44°20' (Diagonal), 36°30' (Horizontal), 23° (Vertical)
- Barrel Length: 41mm
- Weight: 6.2oz / 176g
- 1 × NW-E-35-1.7 Prime Lens
- 1 × Lens Front Cap
- 1 × Lens Rear Cap
- Neewer Return Policy
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- We accept products to be returned for a full refund for any reason within a month from the order date if the item is brand new in the original package. All returned items must be in brand new condition, in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
These cases are not covered by the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- For returns other than product quality issues, the buyer needs to pay the return shipping fee.
- For orders whose delivery address is actually a freight forwarding service point for international freight, if the package is lost on the way from the courier service point to your physical address, we will not take any responsibility and will not refund for the lost package.
3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Products can be returned for replacement or refund within 3 months for quality-related issues, we will reimburse shipping costs for returns and replacements.
- For orders that have expired the 3-month window, the buyer can only return for a replacement and is responsible for return shipping costs (from the buyer back to Neewer®’s address). We will only pay for postage to ship the replacement or repaired item back to the buyer.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.