NEEWER 3-Wheels Motorized Auto Dolly Car with Wireless Remote
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
Motorized Autodolly With Wireless Remote
- 4 light indicators show charging status (red-charging; green-fully charged), battery power status (low power when 3 indicators flashing), and speed (it is in speed position when indicators are normal on).
- Do not spin wheels by force. Do not exceed Autodolly's maximum load capacity of 3 kgs.
- Remove remote battery out when Autodolly doesn't work. Ensure that all ground is smooth when necessary.
- Do not attempt to use it when the camera or center of gravity is not fixed. Autodolly's default speed is in the max 3rd gear when powered on.
- Material: Metal+Plastic
- Item Weight: 10.41 oz/295 g
- Max Load: 6.6 lbs/3 kgs
- Remote Control Distance: Approx. 6 M
- Autodolly Battery Life: Approx. 6 H
- Autodolly Charge Time: ≤3 H
- Remote Battery Model: CR2032 (Included)
- Remote Battery Life: 18 H
- The Times of Remote Control Normal Use: 60000 times
- Speed: 1.4cm/s 2.4cm/s 3.0cm/s (Camera Weight Must Be 1kg)
- Camera Screw: 1/4 inch to 3/8 inch Convertible Screw
- Dolly Built-in Battery: 3.7V 1500mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Included)
Low-Profile Ball Head
- The perfect low-profile ball head design creates stronger locking force and higher stability. The screw knob is located on the side of the ball instead of the bottom of the ball head bringing 15% down the whole center of the gravity of the ball head can enhance stability.
- Material: Metal
- Sphere Diameter: 28mm
- Maximum Load: 10 kg
Rotatable Phone Holder
- Clip Opening Width: 1.9-3.9 inches/5-10 centimeters
- 1 x Dolly Car with Battery
- 1 x Remote Control with Battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Connector
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x Wheel Ring
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Ball Head
- 1 x Phone Holder
Note: there will be noise during the operation of the motorized dolly car when you are recording audio.