NEEWER RGB-A111 RGB Rig Light Stabilizer
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Features 188 LED beads with 2 light guide plates, 0~360° adjustable hue, 0~100% adjustable brightness, 2500K~10000K adjustable color temperature, and a maximum illuminance of 2400lux at 0.5m, this 20W light has a high CRI of 97+ to make your subject look more natural, appealing, and realistic.
- The LCD screen on the back of the light clearly displays the light settings.
- Includes 17 scene modes—Lightning, Paparazzi, Defective Bulb, Explosion, Electric Welding, Color Temperature Flashing, Color Flashing, Color Temperature Pulse, Color Pulse, Police Car, Candle, Color Cycling, Color Temperature Cycle, Brightness Cycle, Screen, Party, and Sparks.
- Wirelessly control your phone to take photos and videos—connect to ‘NEEWER-Shutter’ and press the control button on the light.
- Powered by a 9V~12V DC adapter (not included) or 1 or 2pcs 2600mAh NP-F550 batteries (included). A USB battery charger is also included for charging the NP-F550 batteries.
- Model: RGB-A111
- Number of LEDs: 188
- Power: 20W
- Maximum illuminance: 2400lux at 0.5m (10000K), 600lux at 1m (10000K)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 97+
- Television Lighting Consistency Index (TLCI): 97+
- Color Temperature: 2500K~10000K
- Hue adjustment: 0~360/Dimming Range: 0~100%
- Input Voltage: 9V~12V
- Power Supply: 1 or 2pcs 2600mAh NP-F550 batteries (included) or a DC power adapter (not included)
- Net Weight(Only the light): 1.52lb/0.69kg/Package Weight: 2.99lb/1.36kg
- Product Dimensions: 13.23” x 9.76” x 1.38” / 33.6 x 24.8 x 3.5cm
- 1 x RGB Selfie Ring Light
- 2 x 2600mAh NP-F550 Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charger
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Phone Holder
- 1 x User Manual
Note: Only mobile phones support the wireless connection function; cameras and other devices don’t support this function when they are in use.