NEEWER Shoulder Rig Kit for DSLR Cameras and Camcorders, Movie Video Film Making System
All Neewer products carry a 1-year warranty (used products supplied by a third party are not covered), valid from the purchase transaction date. The warranty covers product defects and provides replacement of the defective product or serviceable component.
If a return is required, the buyer is responsible for any associated return shipping costs (i.e from the buyer to Neewer’s return address) and Neewer pays for postage to ship the replacement item back to the buyer. In some cases, at Neewer’s discretion, the buyer may receive a refund if a replacement is not immediately available. Refunds issued are for the cost of the item only; no handling or shipping fees will be refunded. Please note that before a replacement item is dispatched, or refund issued, Neewer must receive the returned item in the agreed condition. As our sales are online, without a physical store to inspect the defective product, we reserve the right to request picture or video evidence illustrating the defect to honor the warranty.
Please Note: Your product is automatically covered under warranty effective from the date of purchase. Please provide your order number and a photo / video in the event of a claim. For Amazon orders, the name of the seller, or a screenshot should also be provided.
The following limitations and exception apply and are not covered by the 1-year warranty:
- Used products from a third party, such as from Amazon EU S.a.r.L., Amazon.com Services LLC, etc.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Loss or theft.
- Physical damage due to misuse or accident.
- Water damage or any other damage or defect related to misuse
Only Neewer products are covered, no other item is covered, including items used in tandem with a Neewer product, irrespective of cost.
Buyer attempts unauthorized repairs, modifications, or disassembles the item.
- Item is damaged by plugging it into an incompatible voltage. All plug-in items have voltages clearly displayed on the Amazon detail page. For international travel, a step-up / step down convertor is required to accommodate these variations.
To claim a warranty, please reach out to us at email@example.com. All claims for products missing / not received must be registered within 90 days of the purchase date. After this time, we no longer have traceability with our logistical providers and cannot accept a claim. Contents of the package should be checked upon delivery and any missing parts claimed for within 2 days of receipt.
Extension requests to the warranty due to COVID are regretably not commercially viable. We have continued provision of products for purchase and use throughout the pandemic and our team continues to work hard to sustain this.
- In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
- Expedited shipping is NOT available in any location.
Orders cannot be delivered to PO BOX addresses or to islands or territories.
Logistics updates during the COVID-19:
- Neewer.com's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times may be longer than usual. For specific shipping situations of each order, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours.
- United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden.
- All islands are not included in the delivery area.
- When shipping within the contiguous U.S., your order will arrive within 4 to 6 business days but could also be up to 10 business days based on your location.
- When shipping within the EU, your order will arrive within 7 to 15 business days based on your location.
Note: The camera is not included.
- Professional Shoulder Rig- Turn your DSLR camera or camcorder into a pro filmmaking system with Neewer Shoulder Rig. Rest it on your shoulder or hold it with the top handle for low-angle shots. 15mm rods connect all the components, and the 60mm-gauge rod rails let you adjust their positions at will
- Universal Baseplate- Baseplate is compatible with DSLR cameras, video cameras, and camcorders via its 1/4” and 3/8” mounting threads. The quick-release plate enables instant camera mounting, and the bubble level gives you precise horizontal composition
- Matte Box & Follow Focus- Matte box fits lenses 43–77mm in diameter. The three flags block excessive light and avoid lens glare for clear, sharp footage. Follow focus allows you to adjust the focus smoothly and accurately with one hand
- Comfortable Handgrips & Shoulder Pad- Anti-slip dual handgrips let you hold the rig with a firm grip while filming moving subjects, and the soft rubber shoulder pad helps reduce muscle strains after a lengthy filming day
- Accessorize the Setup- Multiple 1/4” and 3/8” female threads enable you to equip the rig with various devices, including microphones, monitors, flash strobes, LED video lights to facilitate your filmmaking
Shoulder Rig for Filmmaking
Neewer Shoulder Rig Kit allows you to record high-quality videos with your DLSR camera or camcorder while enjoying exceptional stability and mobility. A 2.4lb (1.1kg) counterweight offsets the weight of the camera for balanced filming experiences. Multiple 1/4” and 3/8” threads on the rig let you mount a wide variety of compatible accessories for a complete and powerful filmmaking system.
Easy to Assemble
All parts of this rig can be connected and fastened through the 15mm rods and the screw knobs. The 60mm-gauge rod rails allow you to adjust the positions of every unit. Solidly constructed, this modular rig is bound to deliver high performance for years to come.
With the 1/4” and 3/8” threads, the baseplate is widely compatible with DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, and camcorders of all kinds. The quick-release plate lets you mount the camera in a second, and a bubble level helps you get accurate composition with ease. It also features 1/4” and 3/8” female threads that enable attachment to a tripod.
The handles with knurled rubber coatings are non-slip and comfortable to hold. The soft shoulder pad effectively ceases muscle pain and soreness caused by a daylong camera operation.
Highly Adaptable Units
The matte box is compatible with lenses 43–77mm in diameter. Its three flaps help reduce unwanted light and prevent glare and haziness on your lens. Follow focus enables smooth and precise focus adjustment, and the gear belt is adjustable to fit lenses of different sizes.
- Materials: Aluminum alloy, ABS
- Rod Diameter: 15mm
- Rod Rail Gauge: 60mm
- Quick Release Plate Screw Thread: 1/4”, 3/8”
- 1 x Matte Box
- 1 x Shoulder Pad
- 1 x C-Shaped Bracket
- 1 x Top Handle
- 1 x Dual Handgrip
- 1 x Follow Focus
- 1 x Gear Belt
- 1 x 2.4lb Counterweight
- 6 x 15mm Rod