NEEWER 320cm Steel C-Stand with Extension Arm
Due to the impact of tariffs and logistics costs, prices vary by location.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- Heavy-Duty Light Stand- Made of 100% robust steel with a black anti-corrosion coating, this heavy-duty C-stand can mount strobes, monolights, reflectors, softboxes, umbrellas, and other photography gear with exceptional stability. The inner buffer spring can reduce the impact caused by sudden drops
- Adjustable Height & Extension Arm- The 3-section center column is adjustable from 4.8ft to 10ft (146cm to 305cm) with a foam grip to prevent slipping in transit. The 3.5ft (108cm) extension arm with a 1/4” and 3/8” mounting screw on both ends is compatible with most equipment
- Metal Grip Heads- The grip heads can lock the extension arm with a firm grip and allow flexible angle adjustment. Four holes in each grip head can fasten rods, arms, and umbrella shafts in different diameters
- Foldable Turtle Base- A turtle base with non-slip pads allows sandbag placement for adding stability without scratching the floor (sandbags not included). Legs and can be folded flat for space-saving storage
- The Neewer C-Stand made of 100% steel can withstand corrosion, humidity and deliver enduring durability for studio and outdoor shootings―a durable and reliable stand for stabilizing your photography equipment and accessories like reflectors, softboxes, monolights, and ring lights.
- The 3-section center column can stretch from 4.8’ to 10.5’ (146cm to 320m) and let you adjust the height as needed. The foam grip prevents the stand from slipping during transport.
- The extension arm equipped with 1/4” and 3/8” screws can mount most photographic accessories. Grip heads enable you to keep the arm firmly in place and adjust angles effortlessly.
- The turtle base keeps the stand stable when bearing heavy things. The anti-slip rubber pads keep the stand from skidding and protect the wood and ceramic floors against scratches. Three legs can fold flat for ease of storage.
- Material: Steel
- Maximum Height: 10.5’ / 320cm
- Minimum Height: 4.8’ / 146cm
- Extension Arm Length: 4.2’ / 128cm
- Load Capacity: 17.6lb / 8kg (extension arm), 44lb / 20kg (center column)
- 1 x Center Column
- 1 x Turtle Base
- 1 x Extension Arm
- 2 x Grip Head
Note: Before adjusting the extension arm, please grasp its rear part and secure it in place, then loosen the grip head screw to prevent your equipment from dropping.