- The camera is NOT included.
- This is a manual lens without autofocus, so you should learn to focus subjects accurately.
- It is NOT available for full-frame and please switch to APS-C frame before use.
- There is an option in custom setting on the camera called "release without lens", which must be set to "on" in order for the camera to take pictures with manual lenses.
- Images are soft when using a wide-open aperture of F1.4, but will be better, not much soft when set aperture of F2.0. It's nice to get sharpness by using wide-open aperture F2.8. Please note that using a large aperture at night will cause a little dazzle.
- Durable, compact, and lightweight 220grams/ 0.5 lbs; Designed with circular aperture blade, creates gorgeous background blur effect.
- Multi-coated technique for exceptional image quality. Premium optical glass for excellent image sharpness and contrast.
- Compact and exquisite design, all-metal barrel. Precision machining ensures great durability.
- Lens Construction: 7 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coatings
- Compatible Camera Mount: Sony E-Mount
- Net Weight: 220grams/ 0.5 lbs
- Maximum Aperture: F1.4
- Minimum Aperture: F16
- Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.3meters/ 11.8inches
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 12
- Lens Type: Fixed-non-zoom
- Zoom Type: Fixed
- Focus Type: Manual only
- Full Frame Available: No
- 1 x 35mm F1.4 Lens
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.