Note: Microphone is not included.
- Designed for durability and performance, the NW-7000 handheld microphone boom pole is a great solution for ENG, EFP and other field recording applications.
- This Boom Pole is machined from a sturdy and lightweight aluminum, which allows you to mount your microphone securely and follow your sound source with ease.
- Three telescopic rods utilize a twist-and-lock system; creating quick, simple and efficient settings extending the length from 3.1-8.1'.
- Additionally, EVA rubber hand grips reduce holder's fatigue.
- Standard Thread: 5/8"-27
- Internal Thread: 3/8"-16
- Boom length: 3.1-8.1'
- Total Length: 98 inches/250centimeters
- 1 x NW-7000 Handheld Microphone Boom Pole
- Return Policy
- Shipping Info
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for the items in the original package
- 3-Month Guarantee for Quality-Related Issues
- Please contact us to schedule an appointment to return your items and get the return address within the United States.
- It can take up to 7-25 days for an item to reach us once you return it. Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 2 business days for the refund to be processed and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- Orders will be fulfilled within 48 hours, Standard Logistics ensures that customers receive the goods within 7 days
- Shipping Area:
- 1. United States,United Kingdom,Germany,France,Spain,Italy (FREE SHIPPING AREA)
- 2. Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Sweden. (PAID SHIPPING AREA)
- Note: In many areas, Saturday and Sunday delivery may not be available. Otherwise, our shipping methods apply to business days only, not weekends or holidays.
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.