NEEWER 1.25” 2X Barlow Lens to Double Magnify Eyepieces
- 2x magnification with a 1.25" interface: NEEWER 2X Barlow Lens doubles the magnification of any 1.25'' eyepiece. It is easy to use; insert the eyepiece into the Barlow lens, then insert the Barlow lens into the scope.
- Interface with M42x0.75 thread: With T/T2(M42x0.75mm) male thread for T/T2 connectors. It has a T mount adapter so you can attach a DSLR camera after getting a T-ring adapter.
- 2X Barlow lens adopts multi-coated optical glass; the housing is blackened to maximize the image contrast; both that makes the image more crisp and sharp without additional chromatic aberration
- Quality aluminum stock and black anodized body: It has a metal case and a smooth finish—precision machined; sturdy for long-term use.
- Safety undercut: Sleek black barrel with safety undercut to reduce the possibility of the Barlow lens slipping out of the telescope or diagonal. Barlow lens’s role is not just to make you see clearly but also to make viewing comfortable.
- Magnification factor: 2X
- Lens material: Pure optical glass lens
- Lens coating: Multi-layer HD broadband green film
- Sleeve material: Metal
- Thread interface: M42x0.75
- Diameter: 1.25"/31.7mm
- 1 x NEEWER 2X Barlow Lens
- 2 x Dust Cap
Note: The camera is NOT included.
TRANSLATE with x
Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal