NEEWER 4 Pack ND Filter Kit For GoPro Hero 11/10/9
Shipping from local warehouse based on your area, normally it takes 2~10 days for the delivery, Learn more at Shipping Policy.
⚠️WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including [Lead and Phthalates], which
is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to
- ND filters can reduce the amount of light entering the lens. This makes it easier to achieve effects such as a shallower depth of field or blurred motion. Allows the use of slow shutter speeds, with high-speed films or digital cameras, to record movement/image blur in subjects. Decrease the depth of field by using wider apertures, which helps separate subjects from their background.
- The ND filter is made with premium optics glass, which could resist scratch, protecting your camera lens well.
- ND4 filter - Designed to cut light from falling on the sensor by 2 stops, making it ideal for filming in cloudy daytime conditions. This filter effectively helps to smooth out the footage by slowing down the shutter speed of the camera.
- ND8 filter - This filter helps reduce light from entering the lens by 3 stops, which is best for photography in partial cloudy daytime conditions. This filter also helps to reduce the lens flare from the sun effectively to give crystal-clear images.
- ND16 filter - This filter is used to cut light entering the lens by 4 stops, which makes it best-suited for filming in normal sunny conditions. This filter is helpful to get natural-looking blur in the footage while filming outdoors.
- The ND32 filter can reduce the light entering the lens by 5 stops, it will record anything in the image that is moving and causes it to become blurred.
- Material: aviation aluminum frame, optical glass
- 1 x ND4 Filter
- 1 x ND8 Filter
- 1 x ND16 Filter
- 1 x ND32 Filter
- 1 x Package Box
- ONLY compatible with?GoPro Hero 11?GoPro Hero 10 and Hero 9 cameras; Please check your model before ordering
- Rapid installation steps: Unscrew the original filter counterclockwise. Then turn the filter clockwise to allow quick exchange between filters.