- The computer and phantom power adapter are not included
- The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power(Voltage Required:5V) for it; When connected with the desktop computer, the Microphone could be used alone; When connected with a laptop computer, please connect the laptop to an electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
- USB Microphone Kit: A complete recording solution for interviews, podcasting, and online conferencing. Included boom arm, shock mount, foam windscreen, and pop filter ensure a quick setup
- Clear Sound Recording: With a condenser transducer and Figure-8 pickup pattern, this USB mic captures clear audio on your desktop
- Bidirectional Polar Pattern: Focuses on front and rear sound and reduces noise from the sides—ideal for face-to-face interviews
- Plug-and-Play: Plug the mic into a USB port on your computer and start recording right away. Supports Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X 10.9 or later
USB Microphone Kit
- This USB condenser microphone kit includes one mic and all must-have accessories to deliver clear sound for your recording. The bidirectional (Figure-8) polar pattern is perfect for sit-down interviews to record sound from the front and rear of the mic.
Clear Sound Recording
- Featuring a condenser transducer, the mic captures clear audio in your home studio. Start a podcast, record a voice-over, or make sure you’re heard loud and clear in a face-to-face interview.
Easy to Use
- Start recording instantly with this USB mic kit. No phantom power or driver needed. Just plug the mic into an unused USB port on your computer to get started.
Quick Desktop Setup
- Attach the boom arm to a desk with the clamp (1.77”/4.5m maximum grip). Easily mount the mic to the boom arm and adjust the mic position so you can sit comfortably while recording. The shock mount holds the mic in place and absorbs any vibration to reduce noise in your recording. And the foam windscreen effectively reduces wind noise while the pop filter blocks out plosives.
- USB Condenser Microphone
- Model: NW-7000
- Microphone Transducer: Condenser transducer
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional
- Frequency Response: 40Hz–20kHz
- Power Requirement: 5V USB
- USB Cable Length: 6.6’ / 2m
- Boom Arm
- Model: NW-35
- Maximum Horizontal Reach: 27.6” / 70cm
- Maximum Load Capacity: 2.2lb / 1kg
- Material: Steel
- Table Mounting Clamp
- Maximum Adjustment Width: 1.77” / 4.5cm
- 1* Neewer NW-7000 USB Condenser Microphone
- 1* NW-35 Boom Arm
- 1* Table Mounting Clamp
- 1* Shock Mount
- 1* Foam Windscreen
- 1* Pop Filter
- 1* USB-A to B Cable
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.