- Camera and Battery Not included. If there is no hot shoe on your camera, please use the included "PC Sync Cord" to connect the camera and the transmitter.
- Firstly PLEASE set the transmitter and receiver at the same channel.
- The receiver can be mounted 1/4"-20 threaded stud stand or standard cold shoe.
- Wireless Trigger Studio Flash: Turn Function Switch to "Flash" mode on transmitter and receiver. When the camera is power off, put the transmitter onto the camera's hot-shoe adapter. When the studio flash is switch off, connect the studio flash with the receiver through the PC sync cord. Press the camera shutter button and the studio flash will be triggered simultaneously.
- Wireless Trigger Speedlite Flash: Turn Function Switch to "Flash" mode on transmitter and receiver. When the camera is power off, put the transmitter onto the camera's hot-shoe adapter. When the Speedlite is switch off, put the Speedlite onto the receiver's hot-shoe adapter. Press the camera shutter button and the Speedlite will be triggered simultaneously.
- Wireless Control Shutter Release: Turn Function Switch to "Camers" mode on transmitter and receiver. When the camera is power off, connect the receiver and the camera through the S2 shutter cable. Press the trigger button to control the camera's shutter speed.
- Model: FC-16
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Channel: 16
- Connection of Transmitter: hot shoe mount/2.5mm jack
- Connection of Receiver: Cold shoe with 1/4"-20 screw hole/hot shoe mount/2.5mm jack
- Power Supply: 2x AAA Battery for transmitter and 2x AAA Battery for the receiver (Not Included)
- Weight: transmitter: 50g; receiver: 50g
- Material: Plastics
- 1 x FC-16 Wireless Transmitter
- 1 x FC-16 Wireless Receiver
- 1 X PC Sync Cord
- 1 x S2 Shutter Cable
- 1 x Convert Adapter
Owned UL FCC CE Certification.
Provided Free Standard Shiping service.
Promise 1 Year Quality Warranty.