- Thiswireless remote shutter release is very useful and helpful gear for preventvibration when taking photos under long exposures, close-ups (macro) orcontinuous shooting. It can instantly trigger the shutter without disturbingthe camera in the distance. Widely used to minimize the camera shake for macroshooting or long time exposure, or used to take subjects that are difficult toapproach. The frequencyis 433 MHZ and receiver uses 2 AAA batteries.
- Itsmaximum working distance is up to 30Min open area without blockage.
- It's very suitablefor outdoors use, especially to use for geological prospecting, field shooting,mountaineering travel.
- To control single-frame, continuous-frame and bulb mode, supports 3.5 secondsdelay shoot.
- The transmitter has the signal to indicate its current condition: green lightis focusing, and red light is shutter or B mode. Same as the transmitter,receiver has a pair of signal status indicator.
- Used the high-qualityconnection line, the normal length is 30cm, the receiver can be used as a wired remotewithout the transmitter.
- Has stronganti-interference function and has 16 channels
- Energy-saving designallows long battery life usage
- 16 channels wireless remotecontrol
- Transmitter Power : 12v--20mh
- Receiver Power: 12V Lithiumbattery
- Receiver Size: 9.3cm (L)x 3.5cm (W)x 1.5cm (H)
- Transmitter Size: 6.85cm(Height) x 2.1cm(Diameter)
- Cable length:12cm
Compatible With Nikon:
D5100,D3100, D7000, D5000, D90