Availability: In stock
Neewer FC-16 Multi-Channel 2.4GHz 3-IN-1 Wireless Flash/Studio Flash Trigger with Remote Shutter for Canon Rebel T3 XS T4i T3i T2i T1i Xsi EOS 1100D 1000D 700D 650D 600D 60D 550D 500D 450D 100D, EOS 1D Mark IV 1D Mark III 5D Mark III 5D Mark II 50D 40D 30D 20D 7D 6D 5D
- Neewer Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon
- The Neewer Photo wireless flash trigger receiver and transmitter can serve you in a multitude of functions.
- To use this set as a wireless remote control, plug in the included C-Cable to both the receiver and your camera's compatible input. Make sure the receiver's and the transmitter's switches are set to "CAMERA" mode and then use the transmitter to wirelessly autofocus and take pictures.
- Similarly you can employ a wired remote method simply by plugging in the C-Cable to the transmitter alone and proceeding to use this without the receiver.
- Finally, if you wish to use this pack for wireless flash / studio flash triggering purposes, first attach the transmitter to your camera's hot shoe mount. Attach your flash to the hot shoe mount of the receiver and make sure the switches are set to "FLASH" mode and you can proceed to position the flash however you desire and take photos normally.
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Operating Distance: up to 100m.
- 16 Selectable Channels.
- 1/4" Tripod Mount.
- Sync Speed: 1/250 second.
- Power Supply: 2x alkaline AAA batteries
- Wireless Frequency System: 2.4GHz
- Operating Distance: up to 100meters
- 16 Selectable Channels
- Also Compatible with: Pentax K200 K110D Super, K110D, K100D, K20D, K10D, K-7, K-5, Kr, Kx, Mz-6, Mz-L
- Includes: Wireless Camera Flash Trigger and Camera Remote Control Function (1 Transmitter, 1 Receiver) + C1 camera cable + C3 camera cable + Flash Sync Cable + PC Sync Cord + Sync Adapter