This digital timer remote is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings. This timer is suitable for a wide variety of tasks, including astronomical photography.
- Main functions: Delay / Self Timer (DELAY), BULB/Long Exposure(LONG), Interval Timer (INTVL), Exposure Count(N).
- Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
- The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter.
- Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met.
- Design for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc.
- Energy saving design, can be use for long time.
- Lighting / Lock button is designed for night use.
- Compatibility: Sony A7 A6000
- Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Length of cord: Approx. 35.4"/90cm
- Power supply: Two AAA-type batteries (battery not included)
Note: Camera not included.