- Replacement for RS-6E3. Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
- Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met
- Energy saving design, can be use for long time
- Compatible with: EOS Digital Rebel (aka 3D); Rebel T4i (aka 65D); Rebel T1i (aka 5D); Rebel XT (aka 35D); Rebel XTi (aka 4D; Rebel XS (aka 1D & Kiss F);Rebel XSi (aka 45D & Kiss X2); EOS Kiss/New Kiss/Kiss 7/Kiss III; EOS 6D; EOS 1D; EOS 7D; Rebel 2, Rebel G, Rebel G II, Rebel T1, Rebel T2, Rebel T2i; ELAN 7, ELAN 7E, ELAN 7N, ELAN II, ELAN IIE, IX LITE; PowerShot G1/G11
- NOTE: Not Compatible with 7D
This digital timer remote is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings.
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The buttons can be operated with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use. It has a super large LCD screen. The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter.
Approx Size: 150 X 38 X 15 mm
Battery Type: 2 AAA batteries
Approx Cord length: 90cm
Delay / Self Timer (DELAY)
Just like the self timer on your camera. The TM timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
BULB/Long Exposure (LONG)
It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours in length. Interval Timer (INTVL)
The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached.
Exposure Count (N)
This setting permits you to set the number of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399.