This digital timer remote is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings.
The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. The buttons can be operated with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The remote has a stylish and ergonomic design, making it a pleasure to use. It has a super large LCD screen. The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter.
- Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
- Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met
- Design for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc.
- Energy saving design, can be use for long time
- Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
- Approx Size: 150 X 38 X 15 mm
- Power source: Two AAA-type batteries
- Battery life: Approximately two months of continuous shooting with a delay of 5 min, an exposure time of 4 min 56 s, and an interval of 5 min.
- Weight: 90g (without batteries)
- Length of Cord: 90cm
- Delay / Self Timer (DELAY)
Just like the self timer on your camera. The TM timer remote switch allows you to set any delay (in 1 second increments) up to 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds.
- BULB/Long Exposure (LONG)
It allows you to take time exposures up to 100 hours in length.
- Interval Timer (INTVL)
The Interval Timer can be set to any time period up to 100 hours as well. If you set it to 10 minutes, for example, one exposure will be taken every 10 minutes until either the film runs out or the Exposure Count limit has been reached.
- Exposure Count (N)
This setting permits you to set the number of exposures that will be taken, up to a total 399.
Compatible With :
- Canon EOS Digital SLR
- EOS 1D, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark II N, 1D Mark III
- EOS 1Ds, 1Ds Mark II, 1Ds Mark III
- EOS 5D , 5D Mark III , Mark II
- EOS 10D 20D 30D 40D 50D D30 D2000
- Canon EOS Film SLR