Availability: In stock
- Nikon Digital SLR Camera D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, D3000, D5000,D4 ,D7100 ,D5200
- Nikon Film Camera F55, F65, F75. N65, N75
- Nikon Coolpix 8400, 8800. Pronea S, Nuvis S, Lite Touch 110s, and 130 ED cameras and Lite Touch Zoom Cameras
- Slim wireless (IR) remote allows you to trigger the shutter remotely to prevent camera movement when using slower shutter speeds
- Ideal for subjects that are difficult to approach or for minimizing vibrations
- Offers immediate shutter release and two second delay mode
- Range is approximately 16 feet in front of camera
- Please set your Camera in Remote Mode before use it
- For the first time use. please pull out the plastic separator at the battery holder.
- Mount the camera on a tripod or place the camera on a stable, level surface.
- Press the button and rotate main command dial until (delayed remote) or (quick response remote) is displayed in the control panel.
- Aim the transmitter on the remote control at the infrared receiver on the camera (usually within+/-30 degree of the lens axis, from the left to the right and from the top to the bottom) and press the shutter release button on the remote control (when using the remote outdoors, make sure that the subject is not backlit and that the line of site between the transmitter and the infrared receiver is not blocked by the lens or other obstacles).
- How the camera focuses and shoots depends on the option selected for your camera's customer setting. for further information, check your camera's manual.
- Infrared cannot be seen by human eyes. so you will see no visible light from the LED on the front end of the remote control when operating .