Sandbags are useful in the studio to help stabilize your lighting equipment. This bag comes empty and can be filled with gravel, sand, rocks, or any other material to add weight. Features
Please note: Camera and tripod not included, sandbag only.
- Saddlebag design for easy use. Holds up to 20b lbs of sand.
- Extremely durable professional sandbags made of heavy duty construction.
- Dual interior compartments with double zippers for each compartment.
- Can be filled with anything; sand, gravel, even nuts and bolts.
- Used to stabilize truss totems, bases, tripod stands and/or lighting equipment.
- * 2 zipper pouches each
- * Each pouch: 9" x 10"
- * Made from Oxford material
- * Heavy duty hangle makes using these sandbags simple
- * Useful with boom arms, light stands, tripod, etc.