Neewer® ABS AF Auto-focus Macro Extension Tube Set 10mm&16mm for Sony NEX E-mount Camera NEX 3/3N/5/5N/5R/A6000/A6300 and Full Frame A7 A7S/A7SII A7R/A7RII A7II
- 2 Piece Extension Tube Set for MK-S-AS3B, made of ABS.
- Compatible with Sony NEX, E-mount series Micro DSLR.
- Support Exact TTL Exposure and Auto-focus;Built-in Electronic Pins and internal driver.
- New adapter aperture hole design, perfectly support Sony full-frame camera A7/A7R/A7S/A7 II.
- Including two tubes(10mm, 16mm), 3 different combinations.
Note:Camera and lens not included!
This high quality automatic macro Extension Tube Set is designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance.
Getting closer has the effect of magnifying your subject (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures).
They are exceptionally useful for macro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality.
The DG extension tubes have no optics. They are mounted in between the camera body and lens to create more distance between the lens and film plane. By moving the lens furthur away from the film or CCD sensor in the camera, the lens is forced to focus much closer than normal. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus.
It comes as a set (10mm+16mm).It contains 2pcs tubes in different length 10mm/16mm,and each tube can work alone.
It is with electronic contacts, which make it support automatic focusing,automatic exposure,etc.It enables you to use all shooting modes of the camera,exposure compensation is required.
Electronic contacts is well-built,smooth transmitting signal.
- Material: ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Tube length: 10mm,16mm
- Suitable for:Sony NEX
- Diameter of the tubes: Approx. 61.5mm
- Note: Camera not included!
Sorry,there's no reviews for this product from Amazon.