- Flexible cable connection.
- Reverse and positive mount on lens,realize macro photograpy easily.
- Compatible with almost all macro extension tubes and macro bellows.
- Canon Mount, for all Canon EOS EF DSLR & Canon EOS EF SLR.
- It moves the lens farther from the film or digital sensor. The farther away the lens is, the closer the focus, the greater the magnification.
- This extension tube does not affect image quality as there is no optics inside.
- In comparison, a close up filters are often blamed for degrading image quality.
- Adjustable Length.
- Material: Metal
- Color: Black
- Reverse adapter rings four pieces: Diameter: 58mm / 67mm / 72mm / 77mm
Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 1Ds Mark [IV / III / II / I ], 1D Mark [III / II N/ II / I], 6D, 5D, 7D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 100D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 1100D, 1000DRemark:
- There are no electrical contacts in the extension tubes. Exposure has to be adjusted manually.
- Aperture control is not available if you use a lens which does not allow you to manually adjust the aperture (without an aperture ring).
- Macro extension tube is wonderful substitution to expensive macro lenses. It maintains original optical while transform the lens into a macro lens. It is far more desired then the add-on close-up lenses, which will alter the optical quality. The extension tube will work with all Canon EOS cameras, digital or film.
Note: Camera not included.