Neewer® NW565EX E-TTL Slave Speedlite Kit for Canon Cameras, includes: (1)NW565EX Flash, Accessories Kit Barndoor, Snoot, Honeycomb, Reflector, Diffuser Ball, Color Gel, Softbox, Mount Adapter
- Powerful Flash with High Guide No.58(ISO 100, 180mm); Flash Mode: TTL, M, FEB, Slave, S1, S2, Multi;Flash Coverage:18~180mm; Supports Rear-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, manual zoom, auto zoom, sound prompt, advanced setting, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and over heat protection
- The flash accessories allow various of accessories to be mounted on the adapter
- With the flash accessory kit, innovative illumination effects can be achived easily:tender and evenly distributed light by diffuser balls,backlight effect of hair by snoots with a honeycomb,directional key light by standard reflectors and natural light compensation in backlight situations by softboxes.
- You can use the set with any camera flash that has a maximum width of 85 mm and a height of 32 - 58 mm
- Kits includes(1)NW565EX Flash +Speedlite Flash Accessories Kit with Barndoor, Snoot,Honeycomb,Standard Reflector, Diffuser Ball,Color Gel(Orange, Blue, White, Yellow),Softbox, Universal Mount Adpater
(1)NW-565 ETTL Flash for Canon
(1)Flash Accessories Kit
- Circuit Design: Insulated gate bipolar transistor (IGBT)
- Guide Number: 58 (ISO 100, 180mm)
- Flash coverrage: 18~180mm
- Manual, Automatic Zoom
- Swinging/Tilting flash head (bounce flash)
- Flash Mode: TTL, M, FEB, Slave, S1, S2, Multi
- Rotation Angle: -7~90 degrees Vertically;0~180 degrees Horizontally
- Power Supply: 4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable, batteries are not included)
- Lighting Times: 100~1500 times (AA Alkaline cell used)
- Recycle Time: Approx 2.9s (AA Alkaline cell Used)
- Color Temperature: 5500k
- Flash Time: 1/200s~1/20000s
- Flash Control: 1/128~1/1 step length is 0.3EV, tOTAL 22 fine-tuning stalls
- Wireless cited flash distance: 20-30m / 65-98 feet indoor, 10-15m / 32-49 feet outdoor
- Additional Features: Rear-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, manual zoom, auto zoom, sound prompt, advanced setting, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and over heat protection
- A Barndoor is widely used to conceal unwanted light,change direction of light and illumination coverage.
- A Snoot is effective in emphasizing small parts of a photo by concentrating beam
- A honeycomb is used for gathering light beams for highlighting and making the object stereoscopic
- A standard reflector can produce both soft and solid light and is suitable for light compensation
- Honeycomb for soft-reflector can both compensate for insufficient light and make the object more stereoscopic
- A Diffuser ball can be used for compensating for insufficient light,but not make the object too bright;With diffuser ball,the flash can produce evenly distributed light and what's more,the object can be more stereoscopic.
- The color gels are used for creating flash light of different colors
- The light produced with the softbox is tender,even,resulting in small contrast,detailer layering
Note: Camera not included!
Sorry,there's no reviews for this product from Amazon.