Pro Digital Auto Slave Flash with Bracket Set for All Digital Cameras
Affordable Professional Flash Solution with the latest Digital Technology! “Fires Without Wires - No Camera Connection Required!",Automatically Synchronizes and Fires with Your Built-In Flash
- Brand New and High Quality.
- Auto Pre-flash Sensor for red eye
- Flash Ready Light indicator
- Compact, lightweight design is ideal for travel
- Dramatically improves telephoto zoom flash pictures
- Enables use of smaller apertures for increased depth of field
- Improves color, depth and evenness of lighting up to 34 feet or more
- Use off camera as a remote slave, place & aim it anywhere extra light is needed
- Bracket includes hot shoe for easy flash removal
- My digital camera has a built-in flash. Why do I need another?
Built-in flashes are only effective to 8-10ft or less. This high power flash greatly extends the range!
- The built in flash units of digital cameras are on average effective to only about 8-10 feet, and that's when your lens is at its widest-angle setting. When you want to zoom in on the action (towards the telephoto end of your zoom range) you'll find that your built in flash does exactly opposite of what you want, and its range is reduced! So, when you want to use your camera's telephoto capability that you paid for, but also require the built in flash, your pictures come out dark or, even worse!
- The new advanced slave circuitry of the Pro Digital Auto Slave Flash with Bracket Set is not fooled by the "pre-flash" and eliminates the need for an electrical connection to your camera.
- Can I use with a telephoto or wide-angle conversion lens? YES!
Unlike your camera's built in flash; the flash is mounted to the side where even the largest conversion lenses will not block it. You will enjoy more even illumination and at a much greater distance, which is especially needed when working with your telephoto lens.
- Does it require special batteries? NO!
This flash uses standard AA size (alkaline or rechargeable NiMH) batteries to power the flash for hundreds of shots.
- What cameras will it work with?
Virtually any camera, digital or film!
The Pro Digital Auto Slave Flash with Bracket Set is compatible with virtually any digital or film, point and shoot camera with a built-in flash including: Canon, Casio, Epson, Fuji, GE, HP, Kodak, Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Polaroid, Ricoh, Samsung, Sony, Pro, Toshiba and Vivitar. It can even be used to improve the typically poor flash pictures taken by any Camcorder or Cell phone Camera that has a built-in electronic flash!
- Flash Mode Settings: 4 Slave Switch Selected Modes (No delay + 3 additional delays that can be set to ignore the various “pre-flash" types used by different camera models)
- Power Settings: Normal / Slave On
- Recycling Time (Full Power/ New Batteries): 3 to 4 sec. (NiMH) / .3 to 6 sec. (Alkaline)
- Triggering: Digital Slave
- Power Source: 2 AA Batteries in Flash (Alkaline/ NiMH) ( Battery is not included)
- Dimensions:(L x W x D) Flash: 3.5 x 2.25 x 1.0 in. (88.9 x 57.2 x 25.4 mm)
- Weight (w/o batteries): Flash: 2.3 oz. (65 grams) Bracket: 1.6 oz. (45 grams)