Neewer NW-2 2-in-1 Silver Aluminum Single-handed Guitar Capo with Bridge Pin Puller for Acoustic and Electric Guitars: Tune Quick Change + Pulling Bridge Pin
- Strong and durable: Built of Lightweight High Quality Aluminum (Aircraft Grade Metal). Hold the strings nice and tight.
- Bridge Pin Puller on one handle can help you to remove bridge pins without making damage to your guitar.
- Elegant: Concise and curved shape design. It fits guitars well with an excellent hand feeling.
- Quickly and easily released and repositioned without disturbing the tuning.
- Fantastic value lever action capo for acoustic 6-string and electric guitars.
- It can be conveniently parked on the headstock when not in use.
- Spring action clamp holds capo firmly in place, keeps strings in tune.
- It uses a mechanical spring to provide strength and fatigue resistance.
- The Neewer 2-in-1 Guitar Capo with Bridge Pin Puller save your money and bring you more convenience and experience! Lightweight and Durable. You get two tools with the most favorable price! It is really your best choice!
- It is easily squeezed into place with one hand without pulling the strings of your instrument out of tune. When not in use, it stores neatly on the end of your instrument's headstock. Bridge Pin Puller on one handle can help you to remove bridge pins without making damage to your guitar.
Please Note: Guitar Not Included!
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 3.1oz/88g
- Material: Aircraft Quality Aluminum, Rubber material in guitar contact points
Sorry,there's no reviews for this product from Amazon.