- 2-Pack 1.25 inch 13 percent transmission moon filters reduce glare so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope
- Metal filter cell threads directly into the 1.25 inch barrel of your telescope eyepiece
- Especially useful for large aperture telescopes through which the light of the Moon can be extremely overwhelming
- Telescope eyepiece filter transmits only 13 percent of the incoming light, boosting contrast and ability to discern detail on the Moon
- Perfectly neutral color will not alter the natural color of the Moon. NOTE: Telescope and Tripod Stand in the pictures NOT INCLUDED
NOTE: Telescope and Tripod Stand in the pictures NOT INCLUDED!
The 1.25 inch 13 percent Transmission Moon Filter reduces glare so you can see more lunar detail and surface features with your telescope.
Transmits only 13 percent of the incoming light, boosting contrast and ability to discern detail on the Moon.
Threads directly into a 1.25 inch eyepiece barrel and blocks 87 percent of the light gathered by the telescope, making for more comfortable lunar views exhibiting higher contrast.
Helps reducing overall brightness without altering color, so that not only will more surface features and details pop out, but you can study them in greater comfort.
This neutral-density telescope eyepiece filter reduces irradiation, which is the distortion at the boundary between light and dark areas, such as along the lunar terminator.
Using a Moon filter also helps conserve dark-adapted vision while viewing the lunar surface.
Material: Metal and Plastic
Transmission: 13 Percent Transmission
2x 1.25 inch Moon Filters
Sorry,there's no reviews for this product from Amazon.