Note: The DSLR lens are NOT included.
- 10 Stop Optical Glass: Provide 10 stop exposure correction
- Slim and Delicate Design: 3.6mm deep; Double threaded metal frame for additional filters or hood
- Premium Materials: Made of metal and optical glass; Superfine matte black frame
- Compatibility: Ideal for wide angle lenses
- Extremely Fine Microfiber: Leave zero scratches, streaks, or marks; Safe for all lenses, LED screens, tablets, and smartphones
Neewer 62mm ND 1000 Filter is equipped with neutral density ND 1000 62 10 stop optical glass, which provides 10 stop exposure correction. With the ability to reduce light entering the lens by 10 Stops, the ND1000 has the effect of allowing anything that is moving in the image to become blurred or ghost, creating incredible effects in your photography. It eliminates overly bright, washed-out images. Balances exposures.
The filter is so slim with only 3.6mm deep and superfine matte black frame. It increases control of depth of field.
The extremely fine microfiber leaves zero scratches, streaks, or marks which is safe for all lenses, LED screens, tablets, and smartphones.
The filter is equally effective in colored or black and white photography. Attach our filter to your wide angle lenses, you will see a different beautiful world!
Model: 62mm ND 1000 filter
Color: Matte black
Compatibility: Fit for wide angle lenses with a diameter of 62mm
Sorry,there's no reviews for this product from Amazon.